On 22th of April Słubice district organises the Health-promotion Picnic which will be a summary of the project ‘Circulatory System Disease Prevention and Healthy Lifestyle Promotion in the Area of the Słubice District’ We invite whole families for this picnic!
Event starts on the 22th of April between 2PM and 8PM on the promenade nearby Jednosci Robotniczej Street in Słubice. The event will be accompanied by various supporting events. We have planned additional attractions so everyone can choose something for themselves. On this day, several marathons will be held- running, indoor cycling, dancing, physiotherapy and culinary. Apart from that, we offer a rich artistic programme on the picnic scene- explains Izabela Soboćko, project manager.
The Two Pans Battle and marathons
The citizens will have an opportunity to participate in interesting projects- for active ones we prepared indoor cycling marathon, physiotherapy marathon, dance marathon, the Słubice running marathon and zumba. There will also be attractions for children and cabarets. The event will be highlighted by local artists. We will see on stage: Bajer Band, Edyta Kręgiel both with bands, Maciej Słodownik, Bohema group and Konsonans.
And for the amateurs of fine cuisine the Two Pans Battle will take place- a culinary marathon with tasting where winners of MasterChef and Hell’s Kitchen, Mariusz Szwed and Sylwia Biały, will be cooking.
Additional events- a specific programme
- from a noon to 5PM
- Brandmed clinic (Prima Gallery, second floor)
- free counselling, individual and group activities led by qualified physiotherapists
- from 2PM to 5PM
- the promenade nearby Jednosci Robotniczej
- the Two Pans Battle led by MasterChef and Hell’s Kitchen winners- Mariusz Szwed and Sylwia Biały. Two dietary dishes will be prepared with the audience, and then distributed (1 000 portions)
- from 11AM to 2PM
- Collegium Polonicum conference room
- dance marathon prepared by Bohema dance studio
Indoor Cycling marathon
- from 1PM to 3:30PM
- Collegium Polonicum foyer
- dynamic indoor cycling activities performed to a specially chosen music rhythm
- from 4PM to 6:30PM
- Gather up on the promenade at Jednosci Robotniczej Street
- warm-up together and then recreational run for a distance of 1 km. How to start an adventure of running- specialist advice